- Our data
The website https://www.Arbo Muyldermans.be/ (hereinafter: the “Website”) is offered by: Arbo Muyldermans
(hereinafter Arbo Muyldermans, “We” and “Us”) Address
Bollestraat 60 3090 Overijse Belgium VAT number
BE 0441.810.848 For privacy-related questions you can contact us:
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why this privacy statement?
Every person who visits or uses our Website (hereinafter: the “User”) makes certain personal data available. This is possible, for example, when you send a contact form or when you ask for product information. This personal data constitutes information that allows us to identify you as a natural person, whether or not we actually do this. You are identifiable as soon as it is possible to create a direct or indirect link between one or more personal data and you as a natural person. At Arbo Muyldermans, we take the security of the personal data you leave on our Website very seriously. Below you will learn how we handle your personal data. We use and process your personal data in accordance with the GDPR and other relevant legal provisions.Any reference in this Privacy Statement to the GDPR is a reference to the Regulation of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation). Through this Privacy Statement, every User is informed of the processing activities that Arbo Muyldermans can carry out with his personal data. Arbo Muyldermans reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement at any time. Any substantial change will be clearly communicated to the User. We advise the User to consult this document regularly.
- Links to other websites
4 Who processes the personal data?
Arbo Muyldermans is the controller and determines alone or in collaboration with others which personal data is collected, as well as the purpose and means for the processing of this personal data. Arbo Muyldermans has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to effectively protect the personal data of its Users against unauthorized access and use.
Arbo Muyldermans is free to call on data processors. A processor is a natural or legal person who processes personal data at the request of or on behalf of the controller. The processor is legally obliged to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal data. The processor always acts in accordance with the instructions of the controller. Arbo Muyldermans appeals to the following categories of "processors":
- Companies We Engaged for Analytical Purposes
- Companies we have engaged for hosting purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for administrative purposes;
- Companies we have engaged for communication purposes
With a view to the optimal protection of the personal data of the Users, Arbo Muyldermans has made the necessary contractual agreements with the above-mentioned data processors so that they apply the same standards as Arbo Muyldermans.
- On what legal basis are my personal data processed?
In accordance with the GDPR, we process personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- On the basis of the execution of the agreement as agreed with the User, or the exercise of pre-contractual steps taken at his request; or
- On the basis of compliance with legal or regulatory provisions, relating to the management of the contractual relationship, in particular invoicing;
- Based on our legitimate interest in sending information and newsletters to our customers;
- Based on the explicit permission to send information and newsletters to prospects and other interested parties;
- On the basis of the explicit consent for sending promotional offers (direct marketing).
- Which personal data are processed?
Arbo Muyldermans undertakes to collect and process only those personal data that are relevant and necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. The following categories of personal data are processed:
- Personal identification data (surname, first name, address, login details);
- Contact details (telephone number and email address);
- Electronic identification data (IP address, cookies, click behaviour);
- Personal data (gender, age, date and place of birth, nationality).
- Content of communication (emails, chats, fill-in forms, etc.)
This personal data can be collected when you use our Website (e.g. by filling in a contact form) or by relying on our services. Other personal data may be collected at a later date, for example in the context of our after-sales service. The amount of personal data collected depends on your use of the Website and the functionalities of the Website.
- For what purposes are my personal data used?
Arbo Muyldermans collects your personal data to offer every User of our Website a safe, optimal and personal user experience. The collection of personal data is further expanded as the User makes more intensive use of our Website and our online services. Arbo Muyldermans reserves the right to suspend or cancel certain operations if personal data is missing, incorrect or incomplete. Data processing is essential for the operation of our Website and the associated services. The processing is carried out exclusively for the following specific purposes:
- Following up on information requests;
- Customer management: customer administration, order management, deliveries, invoicing, support, complaint monitoring and sending newsletters;
- Answering and following up on questions and suggestions via the chat function on the Website in a clear, pertinent and targeted manner.
- dispute management;
- Protection against fraud and violations;
- Personalized marketing and advertising if you have expressly agreed to this. In that case, you are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- When you visit the Website, some personal data is also collected for statistical purposes. Arbo Muyldermans uses Google Analytics to track and analyze the Internet traffic and surfing behavior of the User on the basis of this data. The results of these analyzes allow us to optimize the use of our Website. When you visit the Website, you agree to this data collection for statistical purposes as described above.
The User always provides the personal data to Arbo Muyldermans himself and can thus exercise a certain control. If certain personal data are incomplete or apparently incorrect, Arbo Muyldermans reserves the right to temporarily or permanently postpone certain expected actions.
- Who receives your personal data?
Your personal data will only be processed for internal use within Arbo Muyldermans. Your personal data will not be sold, passed on or communicated to third parties, unless you have given us your explicit permission in advance.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as this is necessary to pursue the goals set out in Article 5. They are deleted from the database when they are no longer necessary to pursue these goals or if the User validly exercises the right to delete the personal data. With regard to CVs and motivation letters of rejected candidates: with your permission, we will keep this personal data for a maximum of two years. If a vacancy becomes available for which you qualify, we have the opportunity to contact you.
11.1. Guarantee of lawful and secure processing of personal data
- What are your rights?
Your personal data is always processed for legitimate purposes, as set out in article 5. They are collected and processed in an appropriate, relevant and proportional manner, and are not kept longer than necessary to achieve the stated purposes.
11.2. Right of access
If you can prove your identity, you obtain the right to obtain information about the processing of your personal data. You thus have the right to inspect the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to which the personal data is sent, the criteria that determine the period of data retention and the rights you can exercise with regard to your personal data.
11.3. Right to rectification of personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete information can be corrected. It is primarily the responsibility of the User to make the necessary adjustments to his “User Profile”. You can also contact us with a request for change.
11.4. Right to erasure of your personal data
You also have the right to obtain the removal of your personal data, in the following cases:
- Your personal data is no longer necessary for the intended purpose;
- You revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data;
- You have lawfully lodged an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- Your personal data is unlawfully processed;
- Your personal data must be deleted on the basis of a legal obligation.
The deletion of personal data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted personal data will be temporarily stored.
11.5. Right to restriction of processing
In some cases you have the right to request restrictions on the processing of your personal data. This certainly applies in the event of a dispute regarding the accuracy of personal data, if the personal data is necessary in the context of legal proceedings or during the time necessary for Arbo Muyldermans to determine that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
11.6. Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for 'direct marketing' purposes, profiling purposes or purposes that arise from the legitimate interests of the data controller. Arbo Muyldermans will stop processing your personal data unless Arbo Muyldermans can demonstrate that there are compelling legal reasons for processing your personal data that override your right to object.
11.7. Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain the personal data provided to Arbo Muyldermans in a structured, common and machine-readable form (e.g. an Excel file). In addition, you have the right to transfer this personal data to another controller, unless this is technically impossible.
11.8. Right to withdraw your consent
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example when you have given it for direct marketing purposes.
- How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise your rights, you must send a written request and proof of identity by registered letter to: Arbo Muyldermans Bollestraat 60 3090 Overijse Belgium Or by e-mail at email@example.com We will contact you as soon as possible. reply, no later than one (1) month after receiving your request.
- Possibility to submit a complaint
If you do not agree to the processing of your personal data by Arbo Muyldermans, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (for Belgium: https://www.privacycommission.be/